Monday 28 January 2019

If God Is All-loving, Why Would Hell Exist?


This point of view is perfect for the offender. It is, however, unfair for the offended. For example you have two sons. You love them both. One of them tries to kill the other. Is it loving the offended by letting the offender go on with what he does? Or is it loving the offender for not punishing him for his wrong doing? No, according to my mother. You are being punished because I want you to realize you did wrong. She said I do that because I love you. If I do not love you I would not care whether you do right or wrong.

That was how my mother taught me to always do right as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Proof of God

The Forbidden Fruit

People wonder if the fruit that Eve ate was really an apple. Most people say it was an apple. The Bible does not say anything making people...